Brian Smith is the perfect celebrant to orate your wedding ceremony.
Brian is a registered Civil Celebrant who specialises in Weddings.
When you arrange a celebrant for your wedding you need someone with a clear and crisp voice. Someone who will be heard by everyone at your ceremony but not by yelling out the ceremony. Brian is that person.
You may have even heard Brian’s voice as he has an extensive repertoire and skills which include:
- Voice Overs for Corporate Videos, Audio Presentations and Audio Commercials.
- Professional journalist background with experience in writing sports stories, news breaks, and media training courses
- Distinctive, clear voice, effective for all media and public appearances and hosting product launches, sporting functions, business seminars and awards presentations
- Personable and articulate, with a natural ability to build relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Well developed industry network, maintained through ongoing friendships and regular attendance of sporting and cultural events
- Proven skills in commentating objectively on community, tourism and political issues, reliable at short notice
- Supportive and approachable leader of staff and resources
- Professional in planning and prioritising tasks to meet deadlines and budgets
Brian professionalism and dedication have seen him achieve the following:
- Being selected by “The Age Green Guide” as Newsreader of the Year
- Produced and presented more than 5,000 news breaks over a three and a half year period.
- Responsible for producing and presenting the Melbourne “Window” for the ‘Today Show’, a 90 second wrap of the happenings in Melbourne overnight for the national program.
- Was the inaugural presenter from Melbourne for the “Wide World of Sports”.
- Nominated by 3AK for Radio Newsreader of the Year.
Brian has also hosted and covered a wide range of sporting events including:
- Davis Cup
- Colonial Classic Tournament
- Australian Open Tennis Championships
- Australian Open Golf Championships
- Sydney Hobart Yacht Race
- Herald Sun Cycling Tour
- Australian Rules Football
You can be assured you will have a wonderful ceremony created to your requirements that all your guests shall enjoy and you shall cherish the memories forever.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment. Thank you.
LOCATIONS SERVICED: Daylesford & the Macedon Ranges, Geelong & the Bellarine, Gippsland, Goldfields, Great Ocean Road, High Country, Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula,The Murray Yarra Valley & Dandenong Ranges
FEATURES & SERVICES:
Advice, Assistance with Music, Assistance with Vows, Car Parking – Disabled, Car Parking – Off Street, Civil Union/Partnership Ceremony, Commitment Ceremony, Documentation Preparation & Lodgement, In Home Consultation, Master of Ceremonies, Naming Ceremonies, No Obligation Meeting, One Ceremony Per Day, PA and Microphone, Pet Ceremony, Planning Meetings, Privacy & Confidentiality, Rehearsal, Renewal of Vows, Same Sex Wedding Ceremony, Signing Table, Surprise Wedding Events, Travel to Venue, Wedding Ceremony
We welcome your feedback, so If you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.