Working out the logistics and creating a wedding ceremony can be quite daunting and complex.
My aim is to make the legal and ceremonial part a pleasurable experience and to remove as many of the stressful elements as possible.
I see weddings as very significant occasions on lots of different levels.
They provide an opportunity for two people to stand in front of the important people in their lives and declare their love and commitment to each other.
How they do this will be unique; this is why I see part of my role as helping a couple to find the tone and emotion that fits who they are, what their relationship means and how they want to convey this to each other and in the presence of their family and friends.
As your celebrant I will:
- arrange a meeting to talk about the type of ceremony you both want
- listen to you and provide you with some ideas and resources to help you create your ceremony
- explain the essential legal components of the ceremony and its usual format
- provide you with information about Relationship Education Services
- be available for consultation throughout the lead up to your wedding day
- discuss my fee structure
- AND lodge all of the official paperwork
I am happy to provide as little or as much input into the creation of your service as you require.
Lets get together — obligation free — and have a chat about the sort of ceremony you want, as well as the legalities, and other relevant things that will make your ceremony memorable and run smoothly.
I support same sex marriage.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment. Thank you.
LOCATIONS SERVICED: Statewide
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.